App360 HyBRIT Appliances Enables Turnkey Hybrid & Multi-Cloud
App360 HyBRIT Appliances are the industry’s first hybrid / multi-cloud solutions that’re plug-n-play and can be ready-to-use in minutes. Enterprises that are currently using VMware vSphere, private and public clouds can gain substantial efficiency by consolidating various control panels into the App360 portal and achieve single-pane-of-glass control. Additionally, enterprises can better manage capacity and spending by implementing its built-in Order Approval Workflow and Chargeback. Backup and monitoring capabilities are built-in on these appliances – eliminating external tool requirements.
DEPLOYMENT ARCHITECTURE AND STEPS
- Simple-to-use portal: Point-n-click. Low learning curve.
- Plug-n-play installation: Just plug-in power and network cables.
- Easy integration with VMware vSphere, public / private clouds: By entering vSphere and cloud’s URL and credentials, HyBRIT Appliances automatically authenticate and store settings locally. Users can begin using the HyBRIT Mini portal for VM operations – eliminating the need to use multiple native control panels.
- Auto-discovery: Upon integration with vSphere, public & private clouds, HyBRIT Appliances automatically discover running VMs and add them to the server list for lifecycle management.
- Order Approval Workflow: Enforces resource orders to be reviewed and approved by predefined users and groups.
- Chargeback / Showback: Reports usage and costing on a per account basis.
- Monitoring: Running VMs can leverage HyBRIT Appliances built-in monitoring to alert operators on unintended events.
- Backup: VMs can utilize snapshot to perform one-time or scheduled backup and restore.
TWO APPLIANCE CONFIGURATIONS
- App360 HyBRIT PRO is designed to be highly scalable and turnkey for enterprises to seamlessly unify their virtual and cloud environments and achieve single-pane-of-glass control.
- App360 HyBRIT Mini is designed to be turnkey for small-to-midsize enterprises to seamlessly unify their virtual and cloud environments and achieve single-pane-of-glass control.